"I doubt every day" - Robin
Interviewing worldwide Guru Robin Sharma on leadership,
productivity, excellence, self-mastery, The 5 AM Club,
life-changing lessons, and the power of serving others as a tool
for transformation. It's a conversation about practical wisdom and
here for the summary of the interview in
"The 5 AM is the finest time of the
"He/she who serves the most
successful" - Robin Sharma.
Index of contents
- Most memorable highlights.
- Train your art and improve it day by day.
- High excellence cycles and deep recovery cycles.
- The best conclusions from the Megaliving book.
- The best learnings for Robin Sharma by writing and publishing
the Monk who Sold his Ferrari.
- The most successful tricks from the book The Greatness
- The 5 AM Club.
- What it means to be excellent.
- The core of an effective routine.
- Robin's morning ritual.
- 20/20/20 formula.
- Disruptive ideas that will transform your life.
- The 4 inner empires.
- How to take the the lead in uncertain times and thrive in the
midst of chaos.
- Living in peace and with prosperity.
- Final message for you.
"It's the tiny moves what makes you
win" - Robin Sharma.
Resources and show notes
"Integrity brings peace"