Apr 15, 2020
"I'm trying to find my place in this
world" - Skye Cleary.
Interviewing Skye Cleary about existentialism, living true and
finding meaning. The podcast also explores romantic love,
relationships, friendship, human values, and the significant impact
of choosing your philosophy, as well as authentic love.
"Freedom from and freedom to"
"Anxiety is part of life" - Skye
Index of contents:
- How to find meaning?
- Existentialism, what is there for us.
- Why do we love?
- Romantic love in 2020.
- Practical wisdom and where to start.
- Philosophy as a way of life.
- How to reflect - set of critical questions.
- Stoicism, according to Skye Cleary - a personal guide.
- How to choose your philosophy and with it a lifestyle.
- Key learnings in the army, in Capital industry, and as a
- Applicable lessons from a taekwondo black belt.
- Rapid-fire questions.
"We're always becoming"