"When we think about
self-love, I think more about self-acceptance" - Mark
A new episode with a new disruptor, a
modern insurgent, Mark Manson, the ruckus maker who wrote the most
widely read non-fiction book of 2017, according to Amazon, The
Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k.
"I value highly, respect,
honesty, compassion and integrity"
This is a conversation about
authenticity, being genuine in life, signing our voice, and leaving
aside social convention, social pressure, and the very harmful
elements of this system that surrounds us. In this interview,
we cover the essential life learnings of Mark writing his books,
what he has extracted from them, what he has learned reaching
millions of people and hundreds of great brands, and everything
that has happened before, during, and after all the positive impact
caused by his work.
"You have to understand
that you have to suffer for this" - Mark Manson.
Other books written by Mark
The interview also covers the
"The keys of any
relationship are resèct, trust and empathy"
* Find here the summary in
Index of contents
- Feelings of his career.
- Highlights and milestones.
- About writing and having a blog.
- Learnings from writing the Subtle Art of Not Giving a
- Inspiration for Mark Manson.
- The best we can do is to improve ourselves.
- To those concerned about the happiness/unhappiness
- More important still.
- How to learn to surrender to the experience of what comes.
- Why everything is screwed up and how we can undo it.
- The reason why he recorded the audiobook "Love is not
- How can we love ourselves, and how can we love others. Give vs
- Values, principles, and virtues.
- Blog Strategy in 2020 and How Someone Can Effectively Blog
- Analysis and dissection on how to write a book that has a
- Next to literary project.
- Micro-guide to build a better life after COVID-19.
- Tips for creating meaningful conversations.
- Essential dating and relationship skills and how he learned
- Overcome anxiety.
- The hardest thing to accept and why.
- Disruption and how it disturbs itself.
- Ideas on Stoicism.
- Transformative habits.
- The most valuable skills.
- Must-read books.
- Shocking quotes.
- Useful blogs.
- Tips that don't suck for young and old.
- The podcast question for the audience.
"It's all about how you
Podcast show-notes and